Hear About Latest Opportunities
BioHeritage’s collaborative approach means we’re often looking for people to help us achieve our ambitious goals – find out here how to be alerted of latest opportunities.
We’re currently designing and planning our 2019 – 2024 strategy and expect a number of new opportunities to arise from July 2019 as this starts to roll out.
In the meantime, there are many ways you can connect with us to stay in touch:
- sign up to our eNewsletter at the base of this page
- follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- regularly check this website page where all opportunities are posted.
We believe stewardship of our unique biological heritage is every New Zealander’s responsibility and our approach allows for diverse contributions from a range of individuals and institutions.
Protecting our environment is a complex problem, because it’s under threat from invasive organisms and from new pressures emerging in a rapidly changing global environment. There is no single solution, meaning we need:
• science and research to discover, develop and deploy new knowledge in innovative ways.
• diverse individuals and institutions
• different roles and skills
• People working at different stages along a value chain from science to better ecosystem outcomes.
Read more about the BioHeritage Challenge’s Strategy.